Sunday, September 16, 2012

“I was born to be part of the Tea Party.” Wayne Allyn Root

“I was born to be part of the Tea Party.” Wayne Allyn Root We have always been told that “Americans will never hear the knock on the door in the middle of the night”. SAYING GOODBYE TO THE LIBERTARIAN PARTY TO SUPPORT MITT ROMNEY: An Exit Interview With Wayne Allyn Root. Excerpt: I believe in economic and personal freedom. I want government out of my life- out of both the boardroom and the bedroom. I believe in the limited government promised by the U.S. Constitution. I want government to get out of the way of small business owners like me- put fewer rules & regulations in our way, and allow us to keep more of our own money. Under the Obama administration we have seen businessmen be denigrated, demonized, punished, smothered by 60,000 new rules and regulations, and attacked by the IRS. However, far too often the GOP has given only lip service to smaller government, individual rights, and the Constitution. Once elected, they ignore those ideas and grow government just like Democrats. Look at the spending under George W. Bush. Look at the 25,000 new rules and regulations under Bush (far better than Obama, but still terrible). Look at the growth of government and the rising debt under Bush. Look at the increase in compensation, pensions, and number of government employees under all GOP Presidents. This was precisely why I left the GOP. But I believe with the birth and growth of the Tea Party, this is now changing. I was born to be part of the Tea Party.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home