Tuesday, August 13, 2013

EQUAL JUSTICE FOR SOME

EQUAL JUSTICE FOR SOME
WHEN JUSTICE IS VINDICTIVE: DOJ ‘Elevated Its Charges’ Against Swartz Because Internet Community Rallied on His Behalf.

Eric Holder is worried about his “legacy?” This kind of thing is his legacy. I think we need to rein in prosecutorial power and give them some skin in the game.

ACCOUNTABILITY IN THE OBAMA ADMINISTRATION: The man who misled Congress on spying will pick Obama’s intelligence review panel. Kinda like having Eric Holder investigate Eric Holder. It’s just neater that way. . . .

 PHIL ZIMMERMAN: “The surveillance landscape is far worse than it has ever been and I feel like everything we do is now observable. . . . It is going to require some push back in the policy space.”

myiq2xu;
The worst scandal in the past five years is the nonfeasance, misfeasance and malfeasance of the "Fourth Estate". They made all of the Obama scandals possible.

Gerald Molen
Film Producer
 ‘After 50-plus years working in the entertainment business and faithfully paying my taxes like so many other Americans and never once receiving a notice or questions from the IRS, I must admit to being a bit perplexed when I received a notice that there was a question about my taxes. ....
I never thought much more about the matter until a few months ago. Then it struck me like a sledgehammer. I’m also a conservative. I’m pro-life, a Christian, I believe in the constitution, freedom, liberty, the sanctity of marriage and other political views that put me in direct opposition to those in power in Washington. And now, given the IRS’s abuse of power, is it really so paranoid to wonder if we are on a list? And don’t forget: the IRS is the same agency in charge of implementing the Affordable Care Act.           ‘
Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2013/08/12/were-conservative-filmmakers-also-targeted-by-the-irs/#ixzz2b

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home