Sunday, February 10, 2013

Fifty Followers

Fifty Followers To my fifty followers, I offer this: “We’re not close to where the season is.” Get it? Apparently a Columbus, Ohio basketball coach does because this quote is from him about his team. Public officials are no more brilliantly literate. A spokesman for the East coast blizzard this week said that “conditions are blanking.” Get it? Apparently he thought someone understood. Finally, a local car dealer asked prospective buyers to “take advantage of truck month pricing.” Get it? Apparently he hoped some person would. So if I have only 50 followers of my blog, I hope I at least offer a thoughtful, informative site from a cynic with tea party sympathies. Yes, we are still out here - and there - and everywhere across America. To paraphrase Anne Frank, “In spite of everything, I still believe people are good at heart.”

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home